- Report of a mental health survey among Chinese international students at Yale University.J Am Coll Health. 2013; 61: 1-8
- Depression among Chinese university students: prevalence and socio-demographic correlates.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e58379
- Little emperors and the 4:2:1 generation: China’s singletons.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2009; 48: 1137-1139
- Development of consumer behavior patterns among Chinese children.J Consum Mark. 1997; 14: 45-59
- Acculturative stress, perfectionism, years in the United States, and depression among Chinese international students.J Couns Psychol. 2007; 54: 385-394
Disclosure: Drs. Chen, Liu, and Yeung are cofounders of the Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Cross-Cultural Student Emotional Wellness, a research and clinical service at Massachusetts General Hospital focused on international student mental health. Dr. Zhao is affiliated faculty with the center.